Find the recycling treasures in your home, one room at a time.
While most recycling directories have you browse by type of material or by item, our directory is organized by rooms in a house. On each page of the directory, you’ll find a listing of all of the things in that room that can be put out in curbside recycling, taken to a recycling or donation drop-off location in or around Gwinnett, or mailed in for recycling. There is a search function on the upper right of the table on each page to help you find the item you’re looking for.
Wondering if something that isn’t yet included in our directory can be recycled or donated in Gwinnett County? Submit a question!
Start your search:
- Kitchen — Includes food and drink containers and housewares
- Bathroom — Includes health, personal care, and cosmetics products
- Bedroom — Includes entertainment, hobbies, home electronics, and textiles
- Office — Includes packaging materials, electronics, and writing utensils
- Garage — Includes chemicals, paint, light bulbs, batteries, and auto parts